Translate

martes, 10 de julio de 2012

Una para todos los enamorados


STATUS QUO - Everytime I Think of You

Letra:
I wrote a letterBut I threw it awayI can't forget youThat's what I want to say
Anytime or place, just to see your faceEvery time I think of youYou know it makes me sadThat you feel this way
'Cause I want you so badAnd it don't seem rightThat you won't be here tonightEvery time I think of you
Every time I think of youI wanna shout about itBut waiting's so hard when you live without loveOh, oh, every time I think of you
There's nothing left at allOnly a photograph hanging on my wallIt was my mistake, but it's my heart that achesEvery time I think of you
Every time I think of youI wanna shout about itBut waiting's so hard when you live without loveOh, oh, every time I
I wrote a letterGotta let you knowThat I still want youAnd I just can't let go
And it still ain't rightThat you won't be here tonightEvery time I think of you
Every time I think of youI wanna shout about itBut waiting's so hard when you live without loveOh, oh, every time I think of you
Every time I think of youEvery time I think of youEvery time I think of you

Letra http://www.metrolyrics.com/everytime-i-think-of-you-lyrics-status-quo.html
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1UxgVVGQjA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario